Keeping Holiday Greenery Fresh
- Keep greenery out of sunlight.
- Spray it with an anti-transpirant, such as Wilt-Pruf, to help seal in moisture.
Note: Do not use anti-transpirants on juniper berries, cedar or blue spruce. The product can damage the wax coating that gives these plants their distinctive color.
- Keep completed wreaths, garlands and arrangements in a cool location until use.
- Display fresh greenery and fruits out of the sun and away from heat.
- Plan to replace greenery and fruits throughout the holiday season if they become less than fresh